Plainview Swim Center
- Tennis Court
Dates and times are weather dependent, please call the pool office for confirmation at (502) 244-4670.
2023 ONLINE REGISTRATION - Plainview Swim Pass Application (For payment by credit card, there will be a 3.00% convenience fee) Should you choose not to incur this fee, please print the above application and return to City Hall with check or money order.)
See applications for seasonal pass prices.
|Jeffersontown residents (identification will be required) |
Pool Code of Conduct
While visiting Plainview Swim Center, the following general activities will not be accepted:
Violations of the law as well as:
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests and/or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented environment
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways or building access
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Violating the safety directions of a lifeguard
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/pr personal transportation devices in the pool center, this includes skates, scooters, skateboards, etc
- No firearms or illegal or deadly weapons
- Violating any other posted rules
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass
Parental Guidance Required
We’re committed to providing a comfortable environment for all our guests. We require that those 17 and under be accompanied at all times by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older after 3 pm Monday – Friday and from 10 am – 9 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Visitors 17 years of age and younger are required to be accompanied at all times by a parent or supervising adult age 21 or older on after 3 pm Monday – Friday and from 10 am – 9 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Unsupervised youth swimming prior to 3 pm on Monday – Friday evenings must leave the center by 3 pm or immediately be joined by a parent or supervising adult 21 or older.
- Proof of age may be required for the youth or supervising adult. Those who lack proper identification may be asked to leave the property.
- Valid identification includes a state issued driver’s license or ID card, a military ID, a school ID card, or a passport. The identification must be tamper proof and include a photograph and date of birth.
- One adult may accompany up to four youths. **All accompanied youths must remain with the supervising adult.***
- Supervising adults are responsible for the actions of the youth they accompany.
Guests who do not act responsibility may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
Location and Amentities
Located on 8 acres in the Plainview subdivision, the center is within walking distance of 1,500 Jeffersontown homes and is home to the Plainview Swim and Dive Team. The property includes:
Yearly and daily passes are available.
Rental Opportunities: Tway House available.